Consumers invited to apply for the Destiny Mastercard can utilize their invitation webpage to apply for the credit card online. The offer is only good for a certain time, so you must refer to your mailer for the promotion date deadline. Destiny Credit Card Login Portal is a website that allows users to create their free account and use it to make online purchases at thousands of stores worldwide. Users can choose from different payment methods, including debit cards, credit cards, gift cards, prepaid cards, etc. When making a purchase, users can pay either by cash or using their credit card.
DestinyCard.com, The Destiny credit card is an unsecured credit card that will help you build your credit. Not only that, but all cardholders can access a 24/7 online portal at MyDestinyCard.com to manage their account from any device. In this post, we discuss both the benefits of the Destiny credit card and how to activate and register your card at Destinycard.com/activate.
Destiny Credit Card Login Steps
Since you have a Destiny Credit Card, sign in to your existing Destiny card account. It allows you to make payments to your credit, check your card balance, view statement and histories, set up AutoPay, create alerts, and more. For access to your Destiny Credit Card online account, please follow these steps:
- To login to your existing Destiny card account to pay bills, open this link: https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/Account/Login.
- You must enter your Username and password to access your account.
- Once you fill up the login detail in the field, you can press “Log In” to access your existing Destiny Card Account.
Registration Process Of My Destiny Credit
- On the Destiny Credit Card Login page, click “Register. “
- Be sure to have your Destiny card at hand.
- Provide the requested information and click Continue.
- Select an email address, password, and username, and click Continue.
- Select any three security questions and provide unique answers for each, then click Continue.
- Our staff will email the address you provided within a few minutes.
- Click on “Confirm Your Enrollment” link to complete your enrollment process.
The Destiny credit card is ideal for anyone who wants to rebuild their credit. To be pre-qualified or approved, you must:
- 18 years of age (19 in Alabama).
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Have a physical address and a US IP address.
- Have not had a Destiny Card that was charged off due to delinquency.
- Meet additional credit qualification criteria, including a review of your income and your debt and identity verification requirements.